We know the struggle with debt and credit is real! KNOW that you are not alone.
If you are currently facing:
- Vehicle Repossession
- Court Summons
- Student Loan Debt
Let us help you tackle these problems while we work to find the right solution for your unique situation.
We can help you:
- Evaluate if bankruptcy is a good option for you
- Negotiate a 30-70% discount on your debt
- Restructure debt or eliminate it completely
- Stop creditor phone calls
- Improve your credit score
- Stop foreclosure proceedings
Massachusetts residents and businesses are protected by one of the strongest consumer protections acts in the nation, Chapter 93A.We help protect your rights and resolve issues from faulty products and poor service.
- Had an issue with a home improvement contractor?
- Purchased a car that was a lemon or had a maintenance/repair issue?
- Unwanted calls from creditors or debt collectors?
Our business clients benefit from our years of experience in helping companies grow and expand internationally.
- Incorporation LLC/S Corp setup
- Contract drafting and review
- NDA/CDA review
- Contract litigation
- Consulting services
If conflict arises in a landlord/tenant relationship, it’s important to have an advocate that knows the law, understands the rules and can represent your best interests.
If you're a tenant, we can:
- Help you understand your lease
- Rectify apartment habitability issues (e.g. mold, heat/water, infestation)
- Handle eviction notices
- ...and more!
We can help landlords with:
- Summary process evictions
- Lease drafting and compliance
- Accommodation reviews
- General representation and other matters